Buildings & Contents Cover

Protection from the unexpected

Your home deserves protecting. Your mortgage lender will want to know that you have insurance in place to ensure that the property is fully covered.

Buildings insurance helps you keep your property safe from accidental or criminal damage and will generally cover the cost of repairing any damage to the structure of your home, including any permanent fixtures and fittings.

It’s easy to forget about the cost of our belongings, but if anything were to happen to them would you be able to afford to replace them? Contents insurance removes the potential stress and worry from you by reimbursing you for the loss or damage of your possessions including; jewellery, clothes and gadgets.

Our insurance advisors can help you find the right deal for you. We’ll look at your property, the rates on offer from the entire market, and find you the cover you need for the best price possible.

Call us now on 02890 642 000


We make finding
mortgages easy.

Read Testimonials