Here are some interesting facts about New Year's Resolutions of 2019:
- Saving money is one of the top 5 resolutions and in the top 5 for most commonly failed.
- Over half of respondents said they fail their resolution before January 31st.
- Women make health-focused resolutions while men pledge to find a new job and lay off the alcohol.
So, what are we all wishing for in 2019? Here are the top-10 New Year's resolutions according to a survey of 2,000 people:
1. Diet or eat healthier (71%)
2. Exercise more (65%)
3. Lose weight (54%)
4. Save more and spend less (32%)
5. Learn a new skill or hobby (26%)
6. Quit smoking (21%)
7. Read more (17%)
8. Find another job (16%)
9. Drink less alcohol (15%)
10. Spend more time with family and friends (13%)
While we can’t guarantee you’ll stick to your own resolutions we can certainly help you to save money!
It’s FREE to come and speak to us here at Mortgage Solutions Belfast, whatever your financial goals are for 2019.
Why not call us and make an appointment? 02890 642000